#ReadFairyland Read-A-Long (updated)



Starting today, I'm hosting an impromptu read-along for Catherynne M. Valente's Fairyland series. As typing this is still quite bothersome with my finger all splinted and about to succumb to the allergies for the night, so I'll keep this short.

I want y'all to join me on reading the Fairyland series. You can be either a first time reader, like myself, or even just interested in re-visiting the series. You could just join in on Twitter to talk about what you enjoyed about this series. Really anything goes...just so long as you play nice.

Over the next few days I'll be posting little snippets on Twitter as I make my way through the series. Please, do feel free to join in with little teasers (non-spoiler please) and help me share your love for this interesting sounding book series.

To join in the fun on Twitter just use #ReadFairyland. I want to know what y'all think of the book as we go along.

Schedule:

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

Day One: read chapters 1-4
Day Two: 5-8
Day Three: 9-12
Day Four: 13-16
Day Five: 17-22


Comments

Popular Posts