Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teasers are taken from My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris and Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson and Key to Kashdune by Claudia White. Enjoy.

 My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris (my review):                                                                                                                                 Last night, before I fell asleep, I promised myself that if I woke up in this uncomfortable bed, I'd make the most of every minute I have left. No regrets. And if that means letting people close to me, having friendships, and exploring whatever feelings I have for Lorenzo, then so be it. page 113

Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson (my review):
She stopped herself just shy of finishing her statement, but it was clear to me what she had left off: when she became mistress of this house. Resentment and a burning dislike rose within me, swift and fierce, and I had an overwhelming urge to push her from this room-to lock the door behind her and to stand guard over this space, protecting it from her destroying touch. page 76-77 
She was too good. I wanted to hate her, yet to hate her would be a greater condemnation of my own faults than hers. page 119
Key to Kashdune by Claudia White (my review):
 "But we still don't know which way to travel; do we continue north, or go south? Is there anything in the rest of the music from that journal that identifies another place you've...ah...heard before?" pg 66

Comments

  1. Those are awesome teasers! Very curious about Blackmoore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts