Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teasers are taken from Shadow by Michael Morpurgo and The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle and The Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw by Christopher Healy and Uncovering Cobbogoth by Hannah L. Clark. Enjoy.

Shadow by Michael Morpurgo (my review):
What happened to Mother was my fault. I was with her at the market in town when I stole the apple, just one apple, nothing much-we had none left of our own by now. page 36

The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle by Christopher Healy (my review):
Briar leaned back in her chair. "I admire your ability to insult your friends *while* you defend them. It's a rare talent.” 
The Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw by Christopher Healy (my review):
“I'll show Dunky he's not the only one in the family who can rush foolishly into danger!” 
Uncovering Cobbogoth by Hannah L. Clark (my review):
Samir shrugged. "Envy isn't referred to as one of the seven deadly sins for nothing, my dear. Even in my lifetime, I have seen it corrupt and destroy governments." pg. 82

Comments

Popular Posts