Wish List Wednesday

Stand Tall by Joan Bauer, June 2, 2005. Published by Speak.
Tree, a six-foot-three-inch twelve-year-old, copes with his parents' recent divorce and his failure as an athlete by helping his grandfather, a Vietnam vet and recent amputee, and Sophie, a new girl at school.






Why: What makes me really want to read Joan Bauer's Stand Tall is that she has a way of creating characters that readers love. I just enjoy the characters, writing, and general story line for her books because they come across so real and natural.

Comments

  1. Joan Bauer is one of my favorite YA authors and I'm also looking forward to reading this book. I'm so excited!

    Ann@Blogging Profits

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts