Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teasers are taken from Rotten by Michael Northrop and Aunt Dimity and the Lost Prince by Nancy Atherton. Enjoy.

Rotten by Michael Northrop (my review):
I sort of wonder if he’s doing the same thing I am: pretending everything is totally fine. The other options are that he’s dumb as a post or just super Zen. Page 78


Aunt Dimity and the Lost Prince by Nancy Atherton (my review):
The lighting upstairs was just as murky as it had been downstairs, but to my delight the glass cases held objects that stimulated my sense of beauty rather than my gag reflex. The jade room was a joy, the porcelain room a pleasure, the woodcuts were wonderful, and the musical instruments were nothing short of magnificent. Page 24 

Comments

Popular Posts