Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teasers are taken from The Dead of Winter by Chris Priestley and The Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. Enjoy.

The Dead of Winter by Chris Priestley (my review):
“I pressed my face against the window, my breath coming short and fast, fogging the cold pane of glass. I wiped with mist away with my sleeve and, as I did so, the ghost turned her face and looked straight at me.”

The Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (review will be on Thursday):
 “She crossed over death to call me. I crossed through Hell to find her.” 

Comments

  1. I am getting Anna Dressed in Blood from the library today so I can read my ARC of Girl of Nightmares.

    Such a great teaser.

    My TT

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teaser for Girl of Nightmares is just...WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts