In My Mailbox (44)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.

Library:
Author: Pope Benedict XVI
Title: The Apostles1
Publication Date: 2007
Synopsis: "Through the Apostles, we come to Jesus himself." -- Pope Benedict XVI

In this fascinating and inspirational journey with the chosen disciples of Jesus, Pope Benedict XVI demonstrates a profound, unbreakable continuity -- built upon the foundation of the Apostles and alive in the succession of the Apostles -- by which Christ is present today in His Church."

The Apostles by Pope Benedict XVI is actually my Mom’s library book, but she said it was interesting so I decided to give it a whirl and so far it’s a pretty interesting read. You just have to make it through the first four or five chapters for it to pick up. Since I have been sick since last Friday I haven’t made it to the library and this all for my IMM this week. Hope y’all had better week in books then I did. Although without being able to go to the library I have put a considerable dent in TBR pile which had been getting kind of long.

Orchid
__________________
1. The Apostles was borrowed from the library.

Comments

Popular Posts