I've Been Tagged

Last night I was tagged by Dahlia to answer some random questions with pictures from Google search.
The rules of the game are as follows: Type your answers to the questions below into the Google Image Search. Pick the best pictures and post them on your blog with little to no explanation.



I would like to go...

(Cedar Point)


My favorite place is...

My favorite foods are...
Favorite articles of clothing...Least favorite article of clothing... Favorite TV shows...

Town in which I live...
Screen name/nickname
First job...



Dream job... What I would buy if I had a million dollars...


Go to... My one wish...


I am tagging my followers E, Hanz, and 6.

Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. I too love amusement parks, cookies (but only when they're warm), boots and Psyche.
    Nice picks, though I don't think your One Wish is going to come true any time soon since Garth Brooks retired and it appears that he's going to stay that way. Sorry. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dahlia, your so mean! Crush my dreams why don't you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeeze, Dahlia, dream crusher much?!? Was that Gotham or NYC? And your least favorite article of clothing was GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts