Death on the Nile

I have recently rediscovered one of my favorite authors, Agatha Christie.
I have just read "Death on the Nile" for the 5th or 6th time. Her stories are so well written that no matter how many times I read them, it's still like the first time. You will both love and hate the characters, as you try to figure out who the murderer is. I give this book 5 stars.

"Death on the Nile"

Linnet Doyle is young, beautiful, and rich. She's the girl who has everything--including the man her best friend loves. When Linnet and her new husband take a cruise on the Nile, they meet brilliant detective Hercule Poirot. It should be an idyllic trip, yet Poirot feels that something is amiss.

Comments

  1. I usually like old books. I'll have to check that out. :)

    -Suze

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts