Poll results!!

Making a remarkable come back to win the Favorite Book poll is.....Scott Westerfeld's "Uglies", followed by a three way tie for second between James Patterson's "Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment", Kirsten Miller's "Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City", and Ally Carter's "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Than I'd Have to Kill You". To me all four books are a must read, and a must re-read. I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone who voted in the poll.

P.S. The last of my top 5 Agatha Christie books will be out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Comments

  1. I'm sad that Max Ride lost. That could quite possibly be my all-time favorite book.
    I'm quite shocked that four people actually read my comment on Westerblog and came to vote. I wasn't sure Uglies would have enough time to make a comeback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just felt like saying that I voted "somewhat excited" on the poll because TONY STARK IS AN EVIL SKRULL AND IT'S ALL HIS FAULT CAPTIAN AMERICA DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< *grr*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts