Hey There...



I know it has been some time since I last posted here on ye olde blog. It is high past time that I blew away the dust that has been gathering on my poor, neglected blog this summer. Keep reading to hear what's in store for The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia!!



The silence here has been for a couple reasons.

  • I have not been able to muster my thoughts for blog posts. Let's just say the words I needed for blog posts just were not coming; that and I could not bring myself to publish posts that were halfhearted, you know.
  • Time! I'm not sure where all my time has gone, but, it is partly dogs (if you follow me on Twitter, then you probably heard about the doggy drama) and just being where I'm needed more (offline). Fear not though, I plan on getting back into things over the next few weeks.
  • I've also been working on some of my other hobbies and passions. 
 



What's in store for The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia?

I'm planning on slowly overhauling the design of my blog over the next several weeks. Seriously though, it is high time that I finally changed things up around here. Besides, I really want a fresh look for the 10th (YES TEN YEARS) blogoversary!! OH MY GOODNESS!! WHERE ON EARTH HAS THE TIME GONE?!?!?

At the moment, I have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to mark this momentous occasion!!! NONE!!

If you want to write a guest post during the month of October, just let me know!!

Comments

Popular Posts