Teaser Tuesday: The Initiation

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from The Initiation by Ridley Pearson. Enjoy!!

The Initiation (Lock and Key, 1) by Ridley Pearson-
"It's true, I'm impressed with myself, almost daily. If I don't impress myself then how am I ever to feel accomplished?"
  "Who cares if you impress others?"
   "Indeed. Others' opinions hardly matter, but one's own sense of accomplishment is paramount, is it not?"

Hands down, this is my favorite quote from the book! It just perfectly captures Sherlock's personality, and, it made me crack up because I can so see him saying something like that.

You can see my thoughts on Ridley Pearson's The Initiation by checking out my review! 

Comments

Popular Posts