This Book is SO (2): Anger Inducing (LIES, IT'S ALL LIES)



You know sometimes you're in the middle of a book and are just about to explode with feelings, be they good or bad, and you just want get them out there and no one is willing to listen. Well, that's what "This Book is So" is for; tell us how your current read is making you feel. Are you head over heels in love with, feeling kind of 'meh' about it, or maybe it's making you feel rage-y.

Rules:
None...other than to have fun. You can either keep the title a secret or not, it's totally up to you. If you join in, please, link back to this post and leave a comment so I can check out your post. =)


Right now, I'm reading a book that is making me YELL!!!!!!!! How dare you look and have a title that makes you sound like a fantasy book. I have been betrayed by this book. Betrayed, I TELL YOU!



I really tried to get into this one and get past my initial disappointment in it, and yet, I have been avoiding reading it all day (as of 3/1) and have done anything but pick up where I left off (almost 200 pages in).


For the curious, here's the book that has lied to me and left me highly disappointed.

Comments

Popular Posts