Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser are taken from Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci and Vin and the Dorky Duet by Maggie Lyons. Enjoy.

Tin Star (Tin Star, 1) by Cecil Castellucci (my review):
Of knowing one thing in your head, of having a plan of how to accomplish your goals, follow your own agenda, but also having a feeling that opposed it in your heart? It was maddening! It muddled my ability to think properly. page 82  

Vin and the Dorky Duet by Maggie Lyons (my review):
"Okay." I put on my coolest voice but freaked out when I realized that if Eyeballs wanted to plan our whole project over the telephone, I'd never meet his brother. page 25

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts