Reading Cram Read-a-Thon


I know, I just finished one read-a-thon, but you know that December is the perfect and last opportunity to get in some extra reading. Besides, there are quite a few books I would like to (hopefully) get read before the years out and maybe this will be the motivation to get the read.

The Reading Cram read-a-thon is hosted by Dana (DanaSquare) and Jenny (Juliababyjen's Reading Room) and tuns from December 9-22.

I'll post either a picture or list of books tomorrow since I still need to find/figure out what I hope to read during the readathon.

You can still join in on the end of year Reading Cram read-a-thon fun.

TBR Challenge (from Juliababyjen's Reading Room):
Those are the books I hope to get read over the next few days.

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts