Update

Greetings lovely readers. Just thought I'd post a short update to fill y'all in on some of the happenings.


  • If you've emailed me in the last six plus months and have not heard from me, I'm in the process of catching up on replies. I have had minimal internet access since I moved out of state earlier in the year. I apologize for the lack of response, I just did not have the time or means to keep on top of all the emails that have come in.
  • If you've sent me a book for review. I am, again, in the process of catching up on reading and reviewing long-standing titles. Most of my review books, and personal books, had been in storage for almost a year do to last year's move. This might take some time, so, I ask you to please bare with me on the wait.
  • If you are participating in the All About Middle Grade Challenge, I should be able to get you your interview questions soon. 
  • Finally, my reading will probably be a little on the slow side for the next couple of weeks. My allergies are driving me crazy and making it near impossible to read more than a few pages a day, as, well as get in computer work done.
 Again, my thanks to everyone for your patience as I work to get things back on schedule.

For your enjoyment; this one's on my running list...twice:

Comments

Popular Posts