Hitting the Dusty Trail...Again

Alright, so some of y'all may remember that over the summer I moved. Well thing is I'm hitting the road again as we traverse to the new new location for my dad's new job (post retiring from the USCG). We've only known where/when we were going for a week, so....

While I have scheduled up some posts, you can expect fewer posts and less tweets over the next few days to a couple of weeks while we get everything all set up.

Authors, if you signed up for the All About Middle Grade Challenge, don't fret, I'll get your interview questions out to you as soon as I can. If I haven't emailed you yet, I'll do that as soon as I can, too. Right now, all the interviews for January/February are all scheduled and ready to go, I just need to finish up and send out the March ones.

Comments

Popular Posts