Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teaser is from The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers.
The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers (my review):
As I watched, it became like the internal organ of some malevolent entity. Viscous matter surged around us, veryone in the elevator panicked. page 113-114.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I knew the moment I read it that it would be my teaser for The Vanishing Game. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts