Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

I will be doing any and all updates for the readathon in this post. Mainly to keep every one's timeline from exploding.

I really hope I'll be able to read all, or, at least the majority of this stack of books during the readathon. It all really depends on how much reading I can sneak in.

I plan on trying to read:
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Revived by Cat Patrick
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Cuttlefish by Dave Freer
False Covenant by Ari Marmell
Planesrunner by Ian McDonald

What I've Read:
Cuttlefish by Dave Freer
Kitchen Princess 6
Kitchen Princess 7
Kitchen Princess 8
Kitchen Princess 9
Planesrunner by Ian MacDonald
Updates:
Day 1: started Cuttlefish
Day 2: Finished Cuttlefish and Kitchen Princess 6; started Planesrunner.

Day 3: Finished books 3 and 4 last night...late last night. I'm hoping to finish Plansrunner today and start on Of Poseidon.

Day...4: Was out of the house all day so I didn't read at all. Although, I am listening to The Oriental Casebook of Sherlock Holmes while catching up on blog work.

Comments

  1. Oh, awesome choices! I'm really looking forward to reading the first three as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do sound good. I'm thinking that Of Poseidon will be my next read. =)

      Delete
  2. I want to read of poseidon sooo bad! Read it for me? lol

    GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of books for this coming week! I hear Of Poseidon is a great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard its really good, too. I know the first few pages are good (sampled them when it came in). =)

      Delete
  4. Good luck! The first three books look really awesome and I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I haven't stopped by here in awhile. *hangs head in shame* Hope you can forgive me for being so lax. I was stopping by to see your goals for the read-a-thon. I'm participating too. You're the second person with Of Poseidon on their list this week. Well, good luck with your reading goals this week. I promise I'll try to stop by more often. =O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries (I've been a little remiss in visiting my favorite blogs this past month as well). Thanks. =)

      Delete
  6. You're doing great so far!! I also have Monument 14 on my list for this readathon, I really look forward to what you think of it. It sounds so interesting, doesn't it? Good luck with your goals, and I hope you get a lot of reading done!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, hope you'll like Monument 14 (I'll have to see what you think about it). Thanks. =)

      Delete
  7. Awesome progress, I worked today so only 150 pages, but i did finish a book yesterday..new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 150 pages, that's better than no pages. I did one readathon and only read about 50 pages in three days.

      Welcome to the blog! =)

      Delete
  8. Good luck with your goals - you're doing great so far! I can't wait to hear what you think of Of Poseidon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts