Eighth Grade Bites

Series: The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd, book 1
Number of Pages: 2007
First Publication: 192
Genre: Fiction
Synopsis: "Junior high really sucks for thirteen-year-old Vladimir Tod. Bullies harass him, the principal is dogging him, and the girl he likes prefers his best friend. Oh, and Vlad has a secret: his mother was human, but his father was a vampire. With no idea of the extent of his powers, Vlad struggles daily with his blood cravings and his enlarged fangs. When a substitute teacher begins to question him a little too closely, Vlad worries that his cover is about to be blown. But then he faces a much bigger problem: he’s being hunted by a vampire killer."

Eighth Grade Bites was one of the funniest vampire books I have ever read and I have read quite a few vampire books.
The “snack packs” (blood packs) were a nifty idea *asks self, “why no one thought of this before”*.
It was well written, light, imaginative, and unlike any other vamp book I have ever had the pleasure to read.
If I didn't have a (long) priority list of books I want to get, I would definitely add Eighth Grade Bites to my collection.

See how far behind I am on reviews, I read EGB in February or March.

EGB gets 5 out of 5 cameo pendents.
Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. I love that book!!!!!! XD

    You have got to read Ninth Grade Slays!!!!! It is soooooooo good!!! In my opinion, NGS is better than EGB. You really have to read it before I accidentally give something away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts