Just Launched...Make All Things New


I finally took the plunge and started something that I've been wanting to do for a few years now-



By far, I don't consider myself to be all that proficient when it comes to designs. Although I am immensely pleased with what I have been able to create both on my blog over the years and now with my little shop. But sometimes, you just need to take that blind leap of faith and do the 'thing' that you want to; even if you feel underqualified. So, here's my trust leap with starting a storefront on Tee Spring!

Right now, I only have the two designs (available on four different products) available. Though I hope to expand the options in the new year when I have a little more free time (and I'll be honest, brain space for creating).

Y'all! 2020 is the year of doing ALL THE THINGS! Hope y'all will check out my little fledgling shop!! Be sure to visit Brave as a Bear on Teespring to take advantage of the opening week discount.

You can save 10% on your order through 12/20/19 with code: VN5C71IHXT

I would also like to thank each and every one of you for all the support you have shown my blog over the years! I hope you'll continue to support my blog as it heads in a new direction!

Pax Christi 

Comments

Popular Posts