What I'm Watching: KDrama



A few years ago I watched my first Kdrama Medical Top Team...I think I binged the entire season in 4 or 5 days. I also hadn't watched any other Kdrama since then. At least none that I got more than half an episode into; not because they weren't interesting, I just wasn't in the mood for them especially with all the anime shows sitting in my queue waiting for a slice of my time.


Fast forward to this past week, and well, it's a whole new ballgame folks.

I mentioned this on Twitter, but I had started a new crochet project so I decided to try to find something different to watch while I worked on it in the evenings. While I could have turned into any number of anime shows that are, still, in my queue or something I had already started. I decided instead to see if there were any Korean dramas that caught my attention.

Y'all, I've been sucked into the black hole that is Kdramas....


Revenge Note 1 (or Sweet Revenge) was such a ball of cuteness and ridiculous...in other words I loved it!! And, if I'm honest, also a little bit disturbing when you get down to it with the drama of highschool and mean kids, unstable kids, and some disturbed teachers...

I really enjoyed watching Ho Goo Hee, the main character, but it was her newfound friend, Jung Deok-hee, that really stole the show with her love of Astros Cha Eun-woo. She was truly the stalwart friend that Ho Goo Hee needed and her dramatic flair gave the show a lighter feel.

I really don't want to spoil any of the show for y'all...but, I could NOT stop watching it and stayed up till well past 1am four nights running because I had to know how it would all play out, ships included.

If you could recommend one KDrama, wich one do you think I'd enjoy watching? Tell me, do you watch Korean dramas?

Comments

  1. I love Kdramas! There's just something about them. My favorite is the classic Boys Over Flowers. Right now I'm watching Absolute Boyfriend. I have a Kdrama club too that meets at my house and we are watching Love Is A Bonus Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I recently finished watching Absolute Boyfriend (I liked it quite a bit)! That is so awesome that you have a kdrama group that you can watch shows with!! No one I know IRL watches them...

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts