I Want to Read It (38): Frogkisser



I Want to Read It, a hybrid between WLW (or WOW) and what's on my to-be read pile. Well, instead of focusing just on books I would like to acquire, I will be using it to feature books that I just want to read. From the one's I want to buy to the one's sitting on my TBR at home.




Frogkisser by Garth Nix, February 28, 2017. Published by Scholastic. Source: Wishlist.
The Last Thing She Needs Is a Prince.
The First Thing She Needs Is Some Magic. 
Poor Princess Anya. Forced to live with her evil stepmother's new husband, her evil stepstepfather. Plagued with an unfortunate ability to break curses with a magic-assisted kiss. And forced to go on the run when her stepstepfather decides to make the kingdom entirely his own.
Aided by a loyal talking dog, a boy thief trapped in the body of a newt, and some extraordinarily mischievous wizards, Anya sets off on a Quest that, if she plays it right, will ultimately free her land-and teach her a thing or two about the use of power, the effectiveness of a well-placed pucker, and the finding of friends in places both high and low.

Why

If you ask me, Frogkisser looks like a fun read! I cannot help it, I'm drawn to books that promise adventure and outlandish acts to achieve the end game. Besides, this year has been, well, it's been something and...just give me all the fun fantasy books!!

I'm pretty sure I'll be stalking my library come February to ensure they get a copy so I can read it!!

Comments

Popular Posts