Bout of Books Read-a-Thon (Goals & Updates)

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

It has been entirely too long since I participated in a read-a-thon. I was so excited when I saw someone tweeting about the upcoming Bout of Books readathon, and that I didn't miss it.

 I think y'all still have time to sign up for Bout of Books 5.0.

To keep things neat, I'm just going to do all my updating on this post or on Twitter (@HauntedOrchid).

My Goal:
I hope to read at least two books. If I'm lucky, I'll find time to read three, but I am so not holding my breath over that.

My List (so far):
Castle in the Sky by Diana Wynne Jones
Dragon's Tooth by N.D. Wilson *starting today*
Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber
Purity by Jackson Pearce (audiobook)
Changling by Philippa Gregory (audiobook) *listening to now*

Day One:
Pages read: 440
Number of books: 1 1/2
What I read: Death by Bikini and (1/2) Castle in the Air

Day Two:
Pages read: 100
Number of books: 0
What I Read: Read another 100 pages of Castle in the Air

Day Three:
Pages read: 87
Number of books: the last 87 pages of yesterday's read
What I read: Castle in the Air

Day Four:
Pages read: Actually, I listen to the last twelve tracks of Purity and the first four of another.
What I listened to: The last of Purity and the first few tracks of Changling.

Day Five:
Pages read: 58
Number of books: 1/3 and a 18 tracks on an audiobook.
What I read/listened to: I started reading Death by Latte and finished up the last 18 traces of Changling.

Comments

  1. I am going to be reading the Death by Bikini Series bind up for this. I haven't heard of the other tow books but I hope you enjoy them and it will be interesting to see what you think. Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i'm doing this read a thon too :) and i'm a new follower !
    I haven't read any of these books but I hope that you'll enjoy reading them :).
    Good luck and have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read a Diana Wynne Jones book, but I've heard great things about her work. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of your books - which is the great thing about read-a-thons in general. You get to add some great new reads to your TBR pile! Wait... is that a good thing? LOL! Anyway, good luck with your goals and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goals and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED Castle in the Sky! I hope you enjoy it. Good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A goal of 2 and you've already read 1 1/2? I think you are going to overshoot your goals by far!! You go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Killer first day!! That's an amazing feat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are having a great read a thon. Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts