Moving

So, I been trying to write this post for ages now, but I just have not had the time to sit down and write it.

As you can guess by the title of the post I am moving, and, will, in all likelihood not be around for a few weeks to a month. Hopefully, no longer than that (but I just don't know).

While I may be missing from the blogosphere, and Twitter, I have scheduled up posts so y'all probably want miss me too terribly much whilst I'm away.

Wish I had more to say, but gosh, I've been running around like a mad-girl for the last two months, and am too bushed to ramble on.

Side note: If you won or traded a book with me, I am trying to get it out in the post this week. I just have not had time to get to the post office recently. Hope y'all can forgive the tardiness.


Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts